About the Owners
In December of 2014, my wife and I purchased Doc Able’s and plan on building on the traditions of the past. You will always find one of us at the business working to make your experience a more pleasant one. I grew up in an automotive family with my dad owning three gas stations in Chicago when self-service was just a concept. My father instilled in me customer service and honesty from when I was 11 years old. My wife and I plan on running Doc Able’s with the same philosophy and integrity. Our mission is “taking care of our community, one car at a time.”
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code we pledge to:
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair services at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Exercise care for the customer’s property while it is in our shop’s possession.
- Maintain the highest standards of the automotive service profession.
- Employ certified technicians in areas of work performed.
Convenience For Our Customers
We provide comprehensive auto repair services such as auto repair, car repair, brake repair, oil changes, wheel alignment and towing services and are conveniently located near the neighborhoods of Rogers Park, Skokie, Wilmette, and North and Northwest Chicago. From complimentary loaner vehicles (some restrictions may apply) to free local pick-up and delivery to get you to work or home, we take the bumps out of the road when you bring in your vehicle to us. If you prefer public transportation, we are conveniently located within walking distance to buses, the “L” and a Metra station. If your vehicle breaks down, we offer towing service too. For your comfort and convenience, we’ve thought of every detail. While your car is on the lift, you can relax in our comfortable waiting area, enjoy the coffee/tea and surf the internet by connecting to our complimentary Wi-Fi. We are also conveniently located just north of Main Street and a short walk to your choice of:
- Coffee Shops & Restaurants
- Main St. Shopping Area
- Bank, News stand & much more!
At Doc Able’s Auto Clinic, Inc. giving back to our neighbors is part of doing business. So we support numerous local organizations, donate our vehicle expertise, participate in events and help our community in many different ways. Here are just a few…
- Chute Middle School – Cultural Arts Program
- Evanston Department of Health & Human Services – Women Out Walking
- Lincoln Elementary School PTA – Lincoln Family Skate Date
- Northwestern University Graduate Student Association – Run & Walk for The Cradle Adoption Agency
- Chiaravalle Montessori School – Annual Benefit
- Evanston Baseball and Softball Association – Team Sponsorship
- City of Evanston – Evanston Annual Holiday Food & Toy Drive
- St. Mark’s Church
- The Women’s Club of Evanston – Community Support
- Evanston High School – Boys Basketball Regional Playoffs
- The Harbour, Inc. – Shelter & Transitional Housing for Homeless Youth
- Carmel Catholic High School – Educational Scholarships
- Washington Elementary School – Green and Gold Gala
- Infant Welfare Society of Evanston (IWSE) – Book Drive
- Evanston Lighthouse Rotary Club – Taste of Evanston “Hungry for Work”
- Nichols Middle School PTA – Family Fun Night
- McGaw YMCA – Children’s Center
- Pope John XXIII School – Daddy Daughter Dance
- Willard Elementary School – PTA Fundraiser
- Young Evanston Artists (YEA!) – Children’s arts event YEA! Day
- Lincoln Elementary School – Spring Benefit
- SMdP Cub & Boy Scouts – Pancake Breakfast
- Metropolitan Family Services Evanston/Skokie – Spring Fever Event
- ETHS Booster Club – Boosterpalooza Event
- Evanston Police & Fire Foundation – Supporting Evanston’s First Responders
- Park School – Playground for All Project
Careers & Employment
Doc Able’s has full and part time positions available. We offer a very clean, family friendly, air-conditioned workshop to keep you focused on your task. Auto Technicians – Minimum 4 years’ experience. Diagnostician and R&R specialists. Auto Service Writers/Center Manager – Minimum 4 years’ experience. Extremely friendly, organized, experienced, and fast paced person. For employment consideration, please complete and submit the employment form.
Interest-free financing is available at Doc Able’s – click here for more information. We offer financing through NAPA AutoCare EasyPay CarCareONE Card. We invite you to discuss financing with our service writer when you bring your vehicle in for service.